Welcome to Year 3, here you will find all of the information about our year group, as well as seeing highlights of things that we have done.
- Do your homework to a high standard and spend enough time on it (you need to spend at least 45 minutes per week on Mathletics and Bug Club)
- Read regularly to an adult at home
- Practice your times tables (up to 10s)
- Practise your spellings
- Be organised and independent
- Make sure you wear the correct uniform with the appropriate footwear
- Bring your PE kit on the correct day
Each term we send out a newsletter with information about what will be happening in Year 3 this term.
Homework - Pick and Mix
The teaching staff have selected some activities that will support your child with their learning this term and encourage them to become independent learners. Please make time to choose and do some of these activities with your child throughout the term.
Medium Term Plans
These guides explain the basics numeracy tools that are used throughout the children's school life.
Children should complete tasks on Mathletics to earn a minimum of 1000 participation points. Once they have earned 1000 points, they will receive a Bronze certificate.
When a child earns 5 Bronze certificates, they receive a Silver certificate, and when they have earned 4 Silver they will receive a Gold certificate.
Children can only earn one certificate of each colour once a week.
5 Bronze certificates = 1 Silver certificate
4 Silver certificates = 1 Gold certificate