Article 12- Every child has the right to express their views, feelings and wishes in all matters affecting them, and to have their views considered and taken seriously.
We would like you to think about how you views are respected and listened to.
- Being properly listened to
- Help to communicate your ideas if you need it
- An invitation or opportunity to give your views in a way that works for you
- Feeling that your voice counts
- Trusting that you can speak honestly even if your opinion is different from many others
- Believing that your opinion is welcome and respected