What do you know about fingerprints?

photo

photo-1

On Monday 16th March Year 5 Science Ambassadors participated in a special science workshop at Swansea Secondary School. We took part in exciting experiments one of which was called ‘Fantastic Fingerprints.’

We then took all of our knowledge back to the rest of our class and taught them more about fingerprints.

photo-2

Surprisingly we even taught our own teacher Mrs Shrubsall!

photo-1

photo

16 thoughts on “What do you know about fingerprints?

1. sahara

Both Year 5 classes had so much fun and had a great experiance.
    Meerkats and Turtles had never done this before so this was great to try out.

Reply
  2. Noshin

I enjoyed exploring about myself and looking closely at my fingerprints more than I ever did before!

Reply
    1. Younes Kechekoul

I really liked visiting Swanley!
      I learnt so many facts like twins don’t have the same finger prints

Reply
    1. Lady Areesha

I went to Shadwell Basin which is like a activity centre. I did Bell boating and Canooing and my favorite ROCK CLIMBING. :’

Reply
  3. raisa

It was really fun I think YR 5 are really lucky to get the opportunity to learn about finger prints

😛

Reply
  4. Faizah

I agree with you Raisa. Most schools don’t do fun science experiments like that an I’m really going to miss enjoying the lessons with you and the rest of the class.

Reply
  5. Faizah

I agree with you Raisa. Most schools don’t do fun science experiments like that and I’m really going to miss enjoying the lessons with you and the rest of the class.

Reply
  6. Nazibah

it was really fun and it seems like that the Science Ambassadors had a great time.

Reply
  7. Forida

I think that discovering finger prints was great, now I know what my finger print is.

Reply
  8. Forida

I agree Raisa, you are right we were lucky enough to have the mini teachers teaching us about finger prints.:)

Reply