Home Learning Photos!

Well done Alfie for creating a fantastic robot for your Pick and Mix homework!

If you have any questions/ comments about Alfie’s robot, please leave them in the comments box below for Alfie to answer!

If you have any photos to share of your home learning, please email: year4@thomasbuxtonps.co.uk

Rahima has been hard at work on her home learning. A fantastic homemade robot and some great openers used in this week’s writing task. Was this your first draft or did you edit and improve?

Lehan has been working hard at home! He has written a story based on the image of the girl in the bottle and created some really thoughtful questions about the story he is reading! How can you use a synonym for said to improve your story?

Maria has made an excellent fraction wall at home!

Well done Zayn for making an amazing robot for the pick and mix exhibition!

Nour has been a very busy girl, keeping up with her home learning! Well done Nour, keep up that determination!

Another fantastic robot From Tahmidul. I love how it is nice and relaxed with it’s slippers on. Very cosy!

Iqra A has been working on her English and Science skills recently. Keep up the hard work Iqra!

5 thoughts on “Home Learning Photos!

1. Alfie

Thank you. I would get it to follow what I say and help me with my jobs, for example tidying my room.

Reply