P4C – Week beginning 29/06/20

Watch this video and answer the question:

Is it better to be a little bit happy all of the time or really happy just some of the time?

Consider these questions to help you think deeper:

Is it possible to be happy all the time? Is it possible to stop yourself from being sad? Is it OK to feel different emotions? Are there any benefits from feeling sad or feeling different emotions? Could you get bored of being a little bit happy all of the time?

Use the sentence openers to have a discussion with your families and type your answers in the comment section of this post.

• In my opinion…
  • I agree with… because…
  • I disagree with… because
  • I would like to add…

Use the sentence starters below if you want to come up with your own philosophical question about something you have read or seen this week:

• Should …?
  • Is it OK…?
  • What if…?
  • Is it possible…?
  • When is…?

6 thoughts on “P4C – Week beginning 29/06/20

1. Ameera

I think it is better to be happy sometimes because if you feel happy all the time you don’t know if someone is feeling sad

Reply
  2. Aaishah

I think it’s ok to be happy sometimes because it’s inpossible to be happy all the time

Reply
  3. Saffa

I think you should always be happy because you won’t make friends and if your happy a bit you still won’t make friends.

Reply
  4. Zeeshan

I think it better to be some time happy because when you are sad you can think about when you was happy

Reply