We offer a healthy breakfast everyday for all children so that they can have the best start to the day. Parents and carers can sign in their child and drop them off at the club to enjoy cereals, porridge or a hot breakfast. They can also enjoy a range of activities to get their mind and body awake and ready for learning.
- Hot or cold breakfast
- Board Games
- Maths Whizz
- Bug Club
- Other fun sports activities
We believe that children should have opportunities to engage in different types of play. We have various ‘zones’ in the playground dedicated to specific sports / activities:
- calm creative art
We also offer various lunchtime clubs which children can sign up to join.
- Maths whizz and Bug Club (open door)
- Farm Club
- Handwriting and Spelling
After School Clubs
From September onwards Thomas Buxton Primary School will be offering parents the option of extended childcare on the school site until 6:00pm every day. This will be delivered by Let Me Play who are youth provision specialists that provide Wraparound Care programmes in schools throughout London. Key features of the programme include:
- An exciting programme of after school activities including sport, performing arts, arts & crafts and general play.
- Convenient online booking system with the option to pay in monthly instalments
- Provision of a healthy snack every day as part of the programme
- Ofsted Registration on the Early Years Register
To find out more information and book a place for your child go to www.wraparound-care.co.uk. I have also attached our promotional brochure. Places are limited and will be allocated on a first come, first served basis so please sign up early to avoid disappointment. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact me on 020 3475 7511 or email@example.com.