12 thoughts on “P4C Week beginning 30.3.20

1. Charlie

I think fair is, when people share the same thing for the same period of time and when the weight their holding is also the same so people don’t have advantages

Reply
  2. Rizwan

Yes I agree with you Charlie sharing the same thing with others is also a good way of interacting with others and have an opinion with others at same length of time rather than one person having it longer than others.

Reply
    1. Affan

No I disagree with Charlie bc fair means when everyone has an agreement and they all agree the same thing it’s like a deal fair dosent mean when people share that is actually called split or divide but fairness is when everyone is treated the same for example we treat people with different skin colour fairly.

Reply
  3. Rizwan

Yes I agree with you Charlie sharing is fair with others during same length of time. It is also away of interacting and sharing opinion at the same it rather than one person holding onto it.

Reply
  4. Nuha

i think that the way that the characters should share its by taking turns for a specific amount of time or they carry their own bag. For Karim, he should ask one of his peers to carry it for him because he has a broken arm; in my opinion, it should be the one with the least amount because it won’t be too much for he/she to carry.

Reply
  5. Arisha

I think that the children should carry their own
    things and help each other on the way, no one
    should be treated differently just because of
    there size ,height and weight.

Reply
    1. Nuha

I agree with you Arisha because its their own belongings and that if someone else carried it, it is basically telling he/she that he/she is not allowed to participate in the activity. in my opinion, i think its cruel to make one person carry all of the things because they have to carry the burden of the weight. I also think they should have brought a cart and horse with them ( they are in the olden days aren’t they?) because the horse could have trailed behind them while they just went on the journey. The horse would be helpful because they could sit on it when they are tired while travelling to their destination.

Reply
  6. Mahdi

I think it is fair if they all carry what they’re able to and they can help each other out whilst doing that.

Reply
  7. Miraj

I think the children should take turns carrying things so when one gets tired they can switch

Reply
    1. Charlie

I agree with miraj because if one gets tired and the other 2 run off the one carrying the bags can loose them

Reply
  8. Aidah

I think all the children should carry their own belongings because they chose to pack a big bag or a small bag so they should carry it so the eldest should carry his own bag and the littlest should carry her bag.

Reply
  9. ruben

Well i think that sophie should carry ben’s luggage as he is the smallest and when they are eating they should eat as much as they can so the can be a bit lighter

Reply