P4C Homework

This week we looked at Leonardo the Terrible Monster.

Leonardo felt bad about not being able to scare anyone, like his monster friends.

He didn’t fit in with is friends because of this.

Have you ever felt like you didn’t fit in or felt left out?

What different things could you do if you feel that way?

14 thoughts on “P4C Homework

1. cstrachan2.211 Post author

I felt left out when I moved to a new school but then I started talking to people and soon made some friends. Taking the first step is difficult, but worth it in the end.

Mrs Milne

Reply
  2. Amaanah

I felt left out when both my best friends were put in Japan class when the classes were mixed up. I looked for the things I liked about my friends in other people and made new friends.

Reply
  3. Sarrah

I felt left out when I attended a 2 week summer school club last year as most of the children in my class had already known each other. By talking and getting to know them I had no longer felt left out.

Reply
  4. Yunus R

I felt left out when I was playing with my friend and another friend came and told him not to play with me. Then my other friend came and played with me, so I felt happy and I gave him a hug and we carried on playing. I asked other friends to come and play with us.

Reply
    1. cstrachan2.211 Post author

That’s a very good idea Yunus! Being kind and friendly always wins!

Mrs Milne

Reply
  5. Isma Thailand Class

I felt left out when 2 of my friends went to japan class and i’m in thailand class

Reply
    1. cstrachan2.211 Post author

Luckily you were resilient and you made lots of new friends in Thailand class as well as your friends in Japan. Well done Isma!
      Mrs Milne

Reply
  6. Isha

Today, me and my friend had a quarrel, but in the end we forgave each other and moved on!

Reply
    1. ybibi2.211

Year 1, I am so impressed with the ideas that you have come up with to help others when they feel left out.

Keep up the great work!

I like to share my interests with others when I am new to a place or feel left out.

Reply